We collect, store, and use the following personal information you directly give us when you take action online and sign one of our petitions.
The personal information we collect when you take action:
- Your name, email address, postcode, street address, country, comments, personalised messages to targets, and any other information you share when you sign a petition, like your postal address and telephone number.
- Other information you voluntarily submit in a petition.
What do we do with this data?
- Data on petitions is only stored so long as the petition is running.
- On signing any petition, an email is sent directly to the individual or organisation we are petitioning with that information.
- We only display publicly, your title, first name and initial of your surname.
- Any other information you give on signing is only used to send you a confirmation and to supply to the organisation we are petitioning with notification of your support.
- At the end of any petition, all information except for the information detailed in number 3 is destroyed.
- We do not use petition information for any other reason than stated above.